Buy + Sell + Trade
We are buying for all seasons!
Cash in on children’s lightly worn, outgrown clothing or trade it for something else.
Receive 25% of the retail value in cash or 50% in trade*.
- accepting gently worn clothing and accessories for children newborn to ten-ish years old
- we buy on a walk-in basis, appointments are not necessary
- we buy according to season, condition and demand
- you receive cash or credit the same day
- cash option is only available the day you sell and credit cannot be converted to cash at a later date
- store credit never expires
- items must be in clean, sellable condition and free of pet hair
- items not selected for resale may be left for charity
- as a courtesy we also accept stained and damaged items for recycling, pre-sorting these items is appreciated
- we assess items in-store and do not quote prices over email or phone
- unselected items not picked up by the agreed day will be donated to charity (including the bag items were brought in)
*The following items are excluded from trade: new merchandise and consignment items
For your convenience items that are not selected for resale may be left with us for charity. To help those in need and keep clothing out of landfills we donate to You Have A Friend Inc, our charity focusing on women and children receive our good quality donations. Damaged and or stained pieces are taken to our nearest clothing and textile recyclers - H&M Robina, their Recycling and Upcycling goals here.